Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sorry!

Wow how long has it been? Sorry I haven't posted in a long time but the past couple months have been nothing but school. I just finished my first semester back at school and I survived....barely. I feel like all I did was eat, sleep, and breathe Biology and Chemistry. It's over now so I'm hoping I'll have more time to post some updates.

What's new with everyone? The only thing I can really say is new with me is that we are moving! We found a place that is closer to my school so the drive will be easier for me come September. We'll be moving in the month of July so that should be a busy time. I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Glad your semester went well. Nothing new here, just figuring out where to go on our summer vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's time for summer vacation already! Any ideas of where you want to go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there-

    I suppose that you are in the process of moving! So exciting!

    I love your wishes. Being a mommmy is the absolute best(est)!! Ha, ha!

    On Paris, I have this amgical alure to it too. I have had several Paris themed kitchen/bedrooms.

    My mom just went there with a friend, and she said that it is so dirty there now down by the tower. She stated that other parts of course of France are beautiful, but by the Tower she said is awful. She went there while my dad was in the war, and she sid that is how she would always remember it, because it was so beautiful & magical there then. Maybe that makes you feel better, hopefull, not worse, ha!

    Hey, if you facebook, will you vote for our little pumpkin in a local Beautiful Baby contest! The details are on my blog post.

    We'd really appreciate your vote!

    Thanks so much, Love ya, Lindsay XOXO

    ReplyDelete